I didnt bother to twirl and curl my hair today because I was too lazy and sian of doing the same thing every single morning, and so I blew my hair straight! I've decided to go and rebond my hair within the next few weeks with mich and loo, and Im so excited. Im too lazy to keep maintaining the curls. Can you imagine, I have to spend 45 min to 1 hour every morning to apply hair foam, blow my hair, and to apply things to make the hair stay. This has got to stop before I get into uni, haha.Straight hair, youre coming back to me again, soon!
But honestly, I've never regretted perming my hair though. I think I will still miss my curls :(
Went for choir prac just now, had newcomers training. It was quite fun, cos we got to evaluate things like clapping, movement, lifting of hands. It was also a very very different feeling for me, think Suee and I felt a little awkward for being around. But still, I am very very thankful for the chance to be there, and yep, its gonna get better!
Im not going to work for the next 2 days! Going to study, I better make sure I really study.
I think,
today is a happy day.
I hope you'll really smile : )
JIAYOU KANGNING!